KEY DATES for 2019
- Entry Forms must be submitted (with fee) as detailed by THURSDAY 26th SEPTEMBER
- Competition entries to be delivered to St James Church between 8.30am – 9.30am SATURDAY 28th
- Entries must be collected from St James Church between 3.45pm – 4.30pm SATURDAY 28th September.
- Any entries not collected after a reasonable attempt to contact the competitor will be disposed of.
Saturday 28th September – MICHAELMAS FAYRE 2019 – PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
Exact details announced on the day with highlights as follows:
- 8.30 – 9.30am Deliver competition entries to the church
- 1.00pm Food available on the Church Green
- 2.00pm Opening of Fayre
- 2.30 – 4.00pm Enjoy the stalls and sideshows
- 3.00pm Dog Show
- 4.15pm Presentation of Competition Trophies
- 4.30pm The Grand Finale with the East vs. West ‘Battle of the Villages’ Tug-of-War for the Mark J Heyes Building and Property Maintenance Cup